Tags: Long Branch Energy
The Commission declines to enforce its own deadline for MSHA to file petitions for assessment. by K. Brad Oakley In the June 7, 2012, edition of Rock Law, my colleague Christopher Peterson began a discussion of whether the Federal Mine Safety and ...
A case before the Commission may hold the agency’s feet to the fire. The Congressional directive that the civil penalty provisions of the Mine Act be enforced promptly and efficiently has been the focus of recent litigation before the Federal Mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1046 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program571 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas279 Views