Tags: long-term strategy
Caterpillar Inc. is expanding its compact construction equipment operations located in Sanford, N.C. Construction is expected to begin in early September 2010, with operations starting in July 2011. When the expansion is complete and fully operational, Cat expects to add 325 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities335 Views