Tags: long-term surface transportation authorization
The American Public Works Association (APWA) applauds President Obama’s support in his State of the Union (SOTU) address for increased federal investment in public infrastructure. “Increased investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads, bridges, public transportation, and water infrastructure will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views