Tags: long-term surface transportation authorization
The American Public Works Association (APWA) applauds President Obama’s support in his State of the Union (SOTU) address for increased federal investment in public infrastructure. “Increased investment to repair and rebuild our aging roads, bridges, public transportation, and water infrastructure will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities399 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views