Tags: loose-fitting O-rings
By Rob Marringa Over the past decade, the aggregates industry reached the realization that bigger is better when it comes to excavators. In this high-volume, low-margin business, a machine that can handle a bucket capable of digging up tons of raw ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri716 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?224 Views