Tags: Lorenzo H. Zambrano
Cemex has announced that its board of directors has unanimously appointed Fernando A. Gonzalez as CEO and Rogelio Zambrano as chairman, effective immediately. The positions became available Monday, when then-chairman and CEO Lorenzo H. Zambrano died at 70 years old. Gonzalez was ...
Cemex chairman and CEO Lorenzo H. Zambrano died Monday in Madrid, Spain, the company reports. He was 70 years old. Zambrano’s death was unexpected, according to a report from Reuters, and no succession plan was in place at the time of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April537 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts390 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration328 Views