Tags: Los Angeles transportation planning
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB). In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB's Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety340 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement162 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency154 Views
- MSHA Alert: Blasting Safety129 Views