Tags: lost-time incident
Lafarge North America’s Medford Quarry in New Windsor, Maryland, last month achieved 36 years with no lost-time incidents (LTI). The milestone occurred on June 17, during the company’s 6th Annual Health & Safety Month. The achievement marks about 2.6 million man-hours ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views