Tags: lost time injuries
The Illinois Department of Mines and Minerals has given Safety Achievement Awards to three Aggregate Industries US (AIUS) facilities. The award recognizes the facilities for accomplishing a Zero Lost Time Accident Rate in 2012, which is based on a company’s lost ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety398 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency132 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views