Tags: Louis Griesemer
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Louis Griesemer, president of Springfield Underground, as its 2014 James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year. The award, established nearly 30 years ago, recognizes an individual for substantial contributions and ...
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way,” — John Maxwell, international leadership guru Springfield Underground’s Louis Griesemer quietly and effectively leads his company and the aggregates industry through myriad challenges. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The AggMan ...
The carrot and the stick By Therese Dunphy Which tool works better — the carrot or the stick? It’s a dilemma that managers face every day as they try to encourage the best performance from personnel. The correct answer usually depends on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person495 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views