Tags: Louis Griesemer
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Louis Griesemer, president of Springfield Underground, as its 2014 James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year. The award, established nearly 30 years ago, recognizes an individual for substantial contributions and ...
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way,” — John Maxwell, international leadership guru Springfield Underground’s Louis Griesemer quietly and effectively leads his company and the aggregates industry through myriad challenges. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The AggMan ...
The carrot and the stick By Therese Dunphy Which tool works better — the carrot or the stick? It’s a dilemma that managers face every day as they try to encourage the best performance from personnel. The correct answer usually depends on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views