Tags: Louis Griesemer
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Louis Griesemer, president of Springfield Underground, as its 2014 James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year. The award, established nearly 30 years ago, recognizes an individual for substantial contributions and ...
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way,” — John Maxwell, international leadership guru Springfield Underground’s Louis Griesemer quietly and effectively leads his company and the aggregates industry through myriad challenges. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The AggMan ...
The carrot and the stick By Therese Dunphy Which tool works better — the carrot or the stick? It’s a dilemma that managers face every day as they try to encourage the best performance from personnel. The correct answer usually depends on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views