Tags: Louis Griesemer
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association has named Louis Griesemer, president of Springfield Underground, as its 2014 James M. Christie Safety and Health Professional of the Year. The award, established nearly 30 years ago, recognizes an individual for substantial contributions and ...
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way,” — John Maxwell, international leadership guru Springfield Underground’s Louis Griesemer quietly and effectively leads his company and the aggregates industry through myriad challenges. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief The AggMan ...
The carrot and the stick By Therese Dunphy Which tool works better — the carrot or the stick? It’s a dilemma that managers face every day as they try to encourage the best performance from personnel. The correct answer usually depends on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views