Tags: Louis Keller
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
The Winston-Salem City Council will offer a total of $14.35 million to entice Cat to build a plant in the area, reports the Winston-Salem Journal. Winston-Salem has appeared the most proactive of three cities reportedly up for the plant, which include Montgomery, Alabama, and ...
Louis Keller, one of the inventors of the compact, three-wheeled machine that lead to the first Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders, has died. Louis, along with his brother Cyril, created the three-wheeled loader as a way to clean out turkey barns, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views