Tags: Louisiana Department of Transportation
Tread lightly into new markets The economic downturn gave one aggregate company more time to focus on expanding its markets. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Big River Industries began producing high-quality, expanded clay lightweight aggregate (LWA) in Erwinville, La., in 1954. The company ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world306 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior202 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views