Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets526 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either275 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year242 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views