« Click here to return and cast your vote for the Indian Village plant in the Top Operations contest Click here to return to see all the entries in the Top Operations contest » Southwest Louisiana is dotted with lakes, swamps, and ...
Material sucked off the bottom of the lake by the dredge is sent through a pipe to the processing plant where it is run through a wash screen to remove any gravel or rock from the sand. Click here to read ...
At Trinity Materials’ Indian Village Plant, the finer mason sand passes through a dewatering screw and is dropped into a pile at the end of a short conveyor to dry.
VIDEO: Trinity Materials’ Indian Village Plant runs a sand dredging operation in southwest Louisiana
Sand and water flow from the screen tower into a classifier. Concrete sand is separated from mason sand and run through a dewatering screw, and is then carried by conveyor belt to a radial stacker for stockpiling. Click here to read ...
Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?307 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views