Tags: low temperatures
Following a non-fatal accident involving a bulldozer that overturned on an embankment, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is offering tips for improving bulldozer safety. According to MSHA’s report the bulldozer overturned on the embankment, rolling onto a bench below. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs721 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries287 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views