Tags: low-unit value commodities
N is for Non-metallic Annual non-metallic minerals are typically twice the value of metallic minerals, which takes a little of the sparkle out of gold. By Bill Langer Non-metallic noun – ‘The name Non-Metallic, as used, it may be well to state, relates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views