The developer of a proposed quarry in Indiana is waiting for county officials to decide whether to grant a drainage permit. Consultant Mike Gangstad of engineering firm Bernadin Lochmueller and Associates recommended Lake County officials deny the permit for Singleton Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 852 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life425 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning143 Views