Tags: Lower Milford township
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has decided to not hear a decade-long case regarding the Lower Milford township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.’s quarry proposal, The Morning Call reports. Geryville Materials wants to operate an approximately 85-acre quarry on ...
The Lower Milford township board of supervisors has decided to go to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court after State Commonwealth Court judges last month overturned the township planning commission’s unanimous rejection of Geryville Materials Inc.'s quarry proposal, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029386 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board328 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments309 Views