Tags: lunar mining
The possibility of mineral extraction on the moon recently took one step closer to becoming a reality. NASA is seeking private sector funding through contracts called “Space Act Agreements” to build lunar prospecting robots. According to Sourceable.net, “the construction of robots ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs688 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries248 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views