Tags: lunar mining
The possibility of mineral extraction on the moon recently took one step closer to becoming a reality. NASA is seeking private sector funding through contracts called “Space Act Agreements” to build lunar prospecting robots. According to Sourceable.net, “the construction of robots ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1074 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry585 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address222 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike216 Views