The state of Florida has witnessed unprecedented population growth over the past 10 years growing by more than 18 percent to 19 million full-time residents. As warm weather and favorable tax rates continue to draw baby boomers to the Sunshine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction523 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way398 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter376 Views