Tags: Lyndon Township
A proposed sand and gravel mine in Chelsea, Michigan is on hold for six months. The Lyndon Township’s Planning Commission, which is reviewing the proposed mine, has delayed the special land use application for six months, WEMU reports. McCoig Materials would operate ...
One company is seeking permission to mine for sand and gravel in Chelsea, Michigan. The site, proposed by McCoig Materials, would be located in the township of Lyndon, Michigan Radio reports. Township officials are scheduled to vote on the proposed mine next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151092 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success597 Views