Tags: Lynn Havin Schulte
The Franklin County Planning and Zoning board in Missouri last week granted Havin Material Service a conditional use permit to excavate sand and gravel from a gravel bar in the Meramec River, The Missourian reported. The excavation is expected to help ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views