Case Construction Equipment introduces its M Series of dozers. The line includes five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower. Key features include what Case describes as best-in-class drawbar pull, increased horsepower ratings, the first selective catalytic reduction technology ...
Quick load cycles The Tier 4 Final L250H wheel loader from Volvo Construction Equipment is said to tackle heavy tasks with superior performance and heightened safety. Fuel efficiency is enhanced through OptiShift technology, which combines Volvo’s Reverse By Braking technology and ...
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards. The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). A new standard economy mode can be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets548 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year291 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY124 Views