Case Construction Equipment introduces its M Series of dozers. The line includes five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower. Key features include what Case describes as best-in-class drawbar pull, increased horsepower ratings, the first selective catalytic reduction technology ...
Quick load cycles The Tier 4 Final L250H wheel loader from Volvo Construction Equipment is said to tackle heavy tasks with superior performance and heightened safety. Fuel efficiency is enhanced through OptiShift technology, which combines Volvo’s Reverse By Braking technology and ...
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards. The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). A new standard economy mode can be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views