Case Construction Equipment introduces its M Series of dozers. The line includes five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower. Key features include what Case describes as best-in-class drawbar pull, increased horsepower ratings, the first selective catalytic reduction technology ...
Quick load cycles The Tier 4 Final L250H wheel loader from Volvo Construction Equipment is said to tackle heavy tasks with superior performance and heightened safety. Fuel efficiency is enhanced through OptiShift technology, which combines Volvo’s Reverse By Braking technology and ...
The new Cat M Series motor graders —12M3, 140M3, 160M3 and their all-wheel-drive counterparts — meet Tier 4 Final emission standards. The graders use Cat’s after-treatment solution, with the addition of Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). A new standard economy mode can be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views