Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views