Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views