Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success592 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views