Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views