Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views