Louisiana authorities stripped Explo Systems of its state explosives licenses on May 20, ABC News reported. Authorities said they suspended the explosives recycling company’s license because it improperly stored millions of pounds of a military propellant. An explosion in October 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views