Tags: MAA 2014 Annual Membership Meeting
The Maine Aggregate Association (MAA) has recognized 49 of its member companies exceptional safety in the past year. At its 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, the association noted that each of those companies had no accidents or injuries during mining operations in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views