Tags: Madrid Township
The Maine Land Use Planning Commission on Wednesday approved an application for a gravel pit in the Madrid Township, according to a report from the Franklin Sun Journal. Mark Beauregard requested a permit for the gravel pit earlier this year. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident336 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views