Tags: Madrid Township
The Maine Land Use Planning Commission on Wednesday approved an application for a gravel pit in the Madrid Township, according to a report from the Franklin Sun Journal. Mark Beauregard requested a permit for the gravel pit earlier this year. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views