Tags: Madrid Township
The Maine Land Use Planning Commission on Wednesday approved an application for a gravel pit in the Madrid Township, according to a report from the Franklin Sun Journal. Mark Beauregard requested a permit for the gravel pit earlier this year. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views