Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main talked with the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) board of directors on Wednesday in Las Vegas to update them about recent actions taken by the Mine ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor In June, Texas General Land Office (GLO) Commissioner Jerry Patterson accused Cemex of trespassing on its own land by not paying the state of Texas for the removal and sale of sand and gravel by Cemex, ...
New agency leaders put the industry on notice. By Henry Chajet and Christa Lee Rock “It’s time to put the ‘H’ for ‘Health’ back in ‘MSHA,’” Dr. Greg Wagner recently told the annual meeting of the American Public Health Association. Wagner, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance297 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments216 Views