Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main talked with the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) board of directors on Wednesday in Las Vegas to update them about recent actions taken by the Mine ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor In June, Texas General Land Office (GLO) Commissioner Jerry Patterson accused Cemex of trespassing on its own land by not paying the state of Texas for the removal and sale of sand and gravel by Cemex, ...
New agency leaders put the industry on notice. By Henry Chajet and Christa Lee Rock “It’s time to put the ‘H’ for ‘Health’ back in ‘MSHA,’” Dr. Greg Wagner recently told the annual meeting of the American Public Health Association. Wagner, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views