Tags: Maine Aggregate Association 2014 Annual Membership Meeting
The Maine Aggregate Association (MAA) has recognized 49 of its member companies exceptional safety in the past year. At its 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, the association noted that each of those companies had no accidents or injuries during mining operations in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts320 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry277 Views