Tags: Maine Governor Paul LePage
The Maine Aggregate Association (MAA) has recognized 49 of its member companies exceptional safety in the past year. At its 2014 Annual Membership Meeting, the association noted that each of those companies had no accidents or injuries during mining operations in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration272 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views