Tags: Maine Land Use Planning Commission
The Maine Land Use Planning Commission on Wednesday approved an application for a gravel pit in the Madrid Township, according to a report from the Franklin Sun Journal. Mark Beauregard requested a permit for the gravel pit earlier this year. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees252 Views