Tags: Maine Land Use Planning Commission
The Maine Land Use Planning Commission on Wednesday approved an application for a gravel pit in the Madrid Township, according to a report from the Franklin Sun Journal. Mark Beauregard requested a permit for the gravel pit earlier this year. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views