Tags: Major Wire Industries Ltd.
Major Wire Industries Ltd. introduced crown deck adapters for modular decks. The adapters allow operators to convert a flat screen deck into a crowned deck on pin- and grooved-type screen decks. The adapters were developed for operators with flat decks ...
Major Wire Industries expanded its line of Flex-Mat 3 Self Cleaning Modular screen media panels to include new 1- by 2-foot panels. According to the manufacturer, the new screen media size fits virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing operations using traditional ...
Germany’s Haver & Boecker, owner of St. Catharines, Ontario-based W.S. Tyler Canada Ltd., and Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Ltd. have reached an agreement to establish a global screening alliance starting on January 1, 2012. Bringing together their collective experience of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views