Tags: Major Wire Industries Ltd.
Major Wire Industries Ltd. introduced crown deck adapters for modular decks. The adapters allow operators to convert a flat screen deck into a crowned deck on pin- and grooved-type screen decks. The adapters were developed for operators with flat decks ...
Major Wire Industries expanded its line of Flex-Mat 3 Self Cleaning Modular screen media panels to include new 1- by 2-foot panels. According to the manufacturer, the new screen media size fits virtually any flat-surface screen deck, allowing operations using traditional ...
Germany’s Haver & Boecker, owner of St. Catharines, Ontario-based W.S. Tyler Canada Ltd., and Montreal-based Major Wire Industries Ltd. have reached an agreement to establish a global screening alliance starting on January 1, 2012. Bringing together their collective experience of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151073 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production731 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success541 Views