Tags: making 2011 the year with the second-lowest number of mining deaths since statistics were first recorded in 1910. Of the 37 fatalities reported
Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies468 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views