Tags: Management Development ProgramMack Trucks
Jacobson Companies has purchased 259 MACK Truck Pinnacle on-highway commercial vehicles. The new tractors – of which 139 are day cabs and 120 are sleepers – recently were delivered to Jacobson locations throughout the U.S. A leading third-party logistics service provider ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views