Tags: mandatory health or safety standard
Here are some basic guidelines to civil penalties under Section 110(C) of the Mine Act. by Christopher G. Peterson Recently, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appeared fairly quiet on the enforcement front. However, what MSHA has lacked in numbers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views