Navistar International Corp. withdrew on April 22 a lawsuit it previously filed against the California Air Resources Board (CARB) following an agreement with CARB that addresses the issues that prompted the court action. Navistar had sought a ruling in a San ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views