Tags: manufacturers news
ACG Materials, a subsidiary of Harrison Gypsum, has acquired the assets of Pinnacle Materials' Eagle Ford Division in South Texas. ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits -- located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area -- previously ...
Thompson Pump has named Bobby Thompson as the 2012 branch manager of the year. Thompson manages the Panama City, Florida, location and has also been promoted to territory manager for the territory extending from Mobile, Alabama, to Tallahassee, Florida, and including ...
Command Alkon announced that Jim Wilson has been promoted to vice president of the company. Jim Wilson came to Command Alkon from JWS Corp. where, as a founder, he spent 20+ years as president. Previously, Jim was a project manager and vice ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year255 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views