Tags: manufacturers news
ACG Materials, a subsidiary of Harrison Gypsum, has acquired the assets of Pinnacle Materials' Eagle Ford Division in South Texas. ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits -- located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area -- previously ...
Thompson Pump has named Bobby Thompson as the 2012 branch manager of the year. Thompson manages the Panama City, Florida, location and has also been promoted to territory manager for the territory extending from Mobile, Alabama, to Tallahassee, Florida, and including ...
Command Alkon announced that Jim Wilson has been promoted to vice president of the company. Jim Wilson came to Command Alkon from JWS Corp. where, as a founder, he spent 20+ years as president. Previously, Jim was a project manager and vice ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views