Tags: manufacturers news
ACG Materials, a subsidiary of Harrison Gypsum, has acquired the assets of Pinnacle Materials' Eagle Ford Division in South Texas. ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits -- located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area -- previously ...
Thompson Pump has named Bobby Thompson as the 2012 branch manager of the year. Thompson manages the Panama City, Florida, location and has also been promoted to territory manager for the territory extending from Mobile, Alabama, to Tallahassee, Florida, and including ...
Command Alkon announced that Jim Wilson has been promoted to vice president of the company. Jim Wilson came to Command Alkon from JWS Corp. where, as a founder, he spent 20+ years as president. Previously, Jim was a project manager and vice ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views