Tags: manufacturers news
ACG Materials, a subsidiary of Harrison Gypsum, has acquired the assets of Pinnacle Materials' Eagle Ford Division in South Texas. ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits -- located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area -- previously ...
Thompson Pump has named Bobby Thompson as the 2012 branch manager of the year. Thompson manages the Panama City, Florida, location and has also been promoted to territory manager for the territory extending from Mobile, Alabama, to Tallahassee, Florida, and including ...
Command Alkon announced that Jim Wilson has been promoted to vice president of the company. Jim Wilson came to Command Alkon from JWS Corp. where, as a founder, he spent 20+ years as president. Previously, Jim was a project manager and vice ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February369 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views