Tags: manufacturers news
ACG Materials, a subsidiary of Harrison Gypsum, has acquired the assets of Pinnacle Materials' Eagle Ford Division in South Texas. ACG Materials will operate five aggregate pits -- located in Dilley, Pearsall, Eagle Pass and the Three Rivers area -- previously ...
Thompson Pump has named Bobby Thompson as the 2012 branch manager of the year. Thompson manages the Panama City, Florida, location and has also been promoted to territory manager for the territory extending from Mobile, Alabama, to Tallahassee, Florida, and including ...
Command Alkon announced that Jim Wilson has been promoted to vice president of the company. Jim Wilson came to Command Alkon from JWS Corp. where, as a founder, he spent 20+ years as president. Previously, Jim was a project manager and vice ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views