The majority of manufacturers, 65 percent, say infrastructure won’t meet the demands of the economy in the next 10 to 15 years, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The manufacturers were responding to a series of surveys ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO. Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his ...
ITT has purchased privately-held Godwin Pumps, which manufactures a line of automatic self-priming portable pumps. The $585 million transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2010. Gretchen McClain, president of ITT's Fluid and Motion Control group, calls the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views