The majority of manufacturers, 65 percent, say infrastructure won’t meet the demands of the economy in the next 10 to 15 years, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The manufacturers were responding to a series of surveys ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas has chosen Seok Myung (Sam) Yoon as its next president and CEO. Yoon is the former CEO of Hyundai Heavy Industries Brazil. HHI is the parent company of Hyundai Construction Equipment. He made the move with his ...
ITT has purchased privately-held Godwin Pumps, which manufactures a line of automatic self-priming portable pumps. The $585 million transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2010. Gretchen McClain, president of ITT's Fluid and Motion Control group, calls the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger406 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views