Tags: MAP-21 Reauthorization Act
The Highway Trust Fund (HTF) is quickly running out of money, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx reminded Fast Blog readers on Tuesday. Our sister site, Better Roads, reports that the latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker shows the HTF is on track to ...
The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee unanimously approved a six-year surface transportation reauthorization bill Thursday morning. Top committee members Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), committee chairman; David Vitter (R-La.), committee ranking member; Tom Carper (D-Del.), chairman of the Subcommittee on Transportation ...
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee on Monday night revealed the text of its surface transportation reauthorization bill. Dubbed the MAP-21 Reauthorization Act, the six-year bill would reauthorize surface transportation projects through fiscal year 2020 and is indexed for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill861 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]563 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches268 Views