Tags: Maple Grove
The city of Maple Grove, Minnesota, is holding off for at least a year redevelopment plans for about 1,100 acres of gravel mines and pits into approximately 600 acres of offices and warehouses , the Star Tribune reported. The city wanted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew160 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views