Tags: Marc Scribner
A new study from the Competitive Enterprise Institute looks at several public-private partnership (PPP) case studies in both the surface transportation and real estate sectors. He finds that the growth of PPPs has increased efficiency in the transportation sector — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos480 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X364 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views