Tags: Marcellus Shale
Mergers and acquisitions move at a snail’s pace Merger and acquisition activity continued to plug along at a snail’s pace as 2011 closed. For the year, merger and acquisition activity resembled overall movement in the construction materials sector — slow and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers281 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views