Tags: March 2013
Construction spending decreased by 1.7 percent in March to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $856.7 billion, the lowest it has been since August 2012, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. These figures come on the heels of a 1.2-percent boost ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views