Tags: March 2013
Construction spending decreased by 1.7 percent in March to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $856.7 billion, the lowest it has been since August 2012, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. These figures come on the heels of a 1.2-percent boost ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life449 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers166 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views