Tags: March 2013
Construction spending decreased by 1.7 percent in March to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $856.7 billion, the lowest it has been since August 2012, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. These figures come on the heels of a 1.2-percent boost ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1285 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1083 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views