Tags: Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.) Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) Mike Johanns (R-Neb.) Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) Mike Lee (R-Utah) Rand Paul (R-Ky.) Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) Mark Begich (D-Alaska) Marco
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines391 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person360 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views