Tags: Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.) Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) Mike Johanns (R-Neb.) Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) Mike Lee (R-Utah) Rand Paul (R-Ky.) Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) Mark Begich (D-Alaska) Marco
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill869 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]565 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure562 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches298 Views