Tags: Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.) Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) Mike Johanns (R-Neb.) Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) Mike Lee (R-Utah) Rand Paul (R-Ky.) Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) Mark Begich (D-Alaska) Marco
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 839 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life382 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning139 Views