Tags: Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.) Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) Mike Johanns (R-Neb.) Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) Mike Lee (R-Utah) Rand Paul (R-Ky.) Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) Mark Begich (D-Alaska) Marco
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views