Tags: Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.) Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) Mike Johanns (R-Neb.) Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) Mike Lee (R-Utah) Rand Paul (R-Ky.) Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) Mark Begich (D-Alaska) Marco
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale681 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views