A visit to a Brazilian iron ore mine underscores that operational goals and challenges are similar throughout the globe. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org In early November, I visited an iron ore mine near Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and saw just how similar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry588 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction479 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers419 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way379 Views