Tags: Marin County Board of Supervisors
The Marin County Board of Supervisors last week unanimously voted to allow the San Rafael Rock Quarry to recycle asphalt from road projects in Marin County, California, according to a report from Marin Independent Journal. Supervisor Susan Adams, who brought up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger424 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities339 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views