Tags: marine transport of aggregates
Marine movement Economies of scale allow international deepwater shipments to compete with local trucking costs. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief During its first 12 months of operation, British Columbia’s Polaris Minerals Corp. produced 2.4 million tons of high-grade sand and gravel suitable for use ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs620 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views