Tags: marine transport of aggregates
Marine movement Economies of scale allow international deepwater shipments to compete with local trucking costs. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief During its first 12 months of operation, British Columbia’s Polaris Minerals Corp. produced 2.4 million tons of high-grade sand and gravel suitable for use ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views