Tags: Mark Duckwall
Terex Roadbuilding introduced at the World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas the market’s first front-discharge mixer truck line powered by EPA 2010-compliant diesel engines. The mixer line consists of three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-axle designs in both standard and ...
The new Terex Hydra Platforms HPT 11/38 truck-mounted under-bridge access platform from Terex Roadbuilding is the company’s first cross model, matching the trailer platform with a truck chassis. Weighing less than 26,001 pounds, the new HPT 11/38 truck-mounted model does ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry554 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction466 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company377 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way305 Views