Tags: Mark Duckwall
Terex Roadbuilding introduced at the World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas the market’s first front-discharge mixer truck line powered by EPA 2010-compliant diesel engines. The mixer line consists of three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-axle designs in both standard and ...
The new Terex Hydra Platforms HPT 11/38 truck-mounted under-bridge access platform from Terex Roadbuilding is the company’s first cross model, matching the trailer platform with a truck chassis. Weighing less than 26,001 pounds, the new HPT 11/38 truck-mounted model does ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers345 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America237 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views