Tags: Mark Duckwall
Terex Roadbuilding introduced at the World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas the market’s first front-discharge mixer truck line powered by EPA 2010-compliant diesel engines. The mixer line consists of three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-axle designs in both standard and ...
The new Terex Hydra Platforms HPT 11/38 truck-mounted under-bridge access platform from Terex Roadbuilding is the company’s first cross model, matching the trailer platform with a truck chassis. Weighing less than 26,001 pounds, the new HPT 11/38 truck-mounted model does ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher506 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident351 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing182 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views