Tags: Mark Fernandes
When I interviewed Charlie Luck IV, AggMan of the Year 2012, his passion for Values Based Leadership (VBL) was readily apparent. At Luck Companies, VBL is both an ideology and a set of tools that have been used to drive ...
Charlie Luck models how one person can ignite the potential of others, boost financial performance, and positively impact the lives of others. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Visionary leaders are often recognized for their creativity, integrity, and ability to impact others, says Mark ...
By Therese Dunphy In today’s challenging environment, many businesses put profits before people. The focus is on the bottom line, and creating shareholder value is the primary mission. Not so at Luck Companies. This nearly 90-year-old business thrives by focusing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views