Tags: Mark Fernandes
When I interviewed Charlie Luck IV, AggMan of the Year 2012, his passion for Values Based Leadership (VBL) was readily apparent. At Luck Companies, VBL is both an ideology and a set of tools that have been used to drive ...
Charlie Luck models how one person can ignite the potential of others, boost financial performance, and positively impact the lives of others. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Visionary leaders are often recognized for their creativity, integrity, and ability to impact others, says Mark ...
By Therese Dunphy In today’s challenging environment, many businesses put profits before people. The focus is on the bottom line, and creating shareholder value is the primary mission. Not so at Luck Companies. This nearly 90-year-old business thrives by focusing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year470 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries329 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding161 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection105 Views