Tags: Mark Fernandes
When I interviewed Charlie Luck IV, AggMan of the Year 2012, his passion for Values Based Leadership (VBL) was readily apparent. At Luck Companies, VBL is both an ideology and a set of tools that have been used to drive ...
Charlie Luck models how one person can ignite the potential of others, boost financial performance, and positively impact the lives of others. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Visionary leaders are often recognized for their creativity, integrity, and ability to impact others, says Mark ...
By Therese Dunphy In today’s challenging environment, many businesses put profits before people. The focus is on the bottom line, and creating shareholder value is the primary mission. Not so at Luck Companies. This nearly 90-year-old business thrives by focusing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility824 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views