Tags: Mark Fernandes
When I interviewed Charlie Luck IV, AggMan of the Year 2012, his passion for Values Based Leadership (VBL) was readily apparent. At Luck Companies, VBL is both an ideology and a set of tools that have been used to drive ...
Charlie Luck models how one person can ignite the potential of others, boost financial performance, and positively impact the lives of others. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Visionary leaders are often recognized for their creativity, integrity, and ability to impact others, says Mark ...
By Therese Dunphy In today’s challenging environment, many businesses put profits before people. The focus is on the bottom line, and creating shareholder value is the primary mission. Not so at Luck Companies. This nearly 90-year-old business thrives by focusing on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views