Tags: Mark H. Ayers president of the Building and Construction Trades Department
While the national unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, building and construction trades workers continue to confront an unemployment rate that is exceeding 13 percent nationwide. On Dec. 2, Mark H. Ayers, president of the Building and Construction Trades Department, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs598 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views