Tags: Mark Towe
International building materials group CRH announced today that Oldcastle Chief Operating Officer (COO) Doug Black is leaving the group. Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH's interests in the Americas. The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.” Oldcastle Materials Chief ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alaska The Alaska House of Representatives unanimously passed a bill that would repeal a requirement that stone, sand, and gravel operators ...
Paul Mellott, Jr. leverages his passion and persuasion to create value for his employees, customers, community, and the aggregate industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In an industry faced with uncertain funding streams, declining production, and constant regulatory challenges, the most successful ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers294 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views