Tags: Mark Towe
International building materials group CRH announced today that Oldcastle Chief Operating Officer (COO) Doug Black is leaving the group. Oldcastle is the holding company for CRH's interests in the Americas. The group said Black is leaving “to pursue other interests.” Oldcastle Materials Chief ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alaska The Alaska House of Representatives unanimously passed a bill that would repeal a requirement that stone, sand, and gravel operators ...
Paul Mellott, Jr. leverages his passion and persuasion to create value for his employees, customers, community, and the aggregate industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In an industry faced with uncertain funding streams, declining production, and constant regulatory challenges, the most successful ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products188 Views