Tags: Mark von Pentz president of Deere’s Worldwide Agriculture & Turf Division
Deere & Co. on Dec. 19 confirmed it plans to expand the manufacturing capacity at the John Deere Des Moines Works following the actions taken by the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA) and the City of Ankeny to provide incentives ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views