Tags: Mark von Pentz president of Deere’s Worldwide Agriculture & Turf Division
Deere & Co. on Dec. 19 confirmed it plans to expand the manufacturing capacity at the John Deere Des Moines Works following the actions taken by the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA) and the City of Ankeny to provide incentives ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher510 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry389 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident328 Views
- Cement shortage in Michigan may delay construction242 Views