Tags: market for exports of U.S.-made construction machinery
The market for exports of U.S.-made construction machinery closed out 2010 with a gain of more than 28 percent compared to the previous year, for a total of $16.4 billion dollars’ worth of equipment sold worldwide, according to the Association ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers334 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 291 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America187 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views